Sunday, January 11, 2009

Starting Over

It has been so long since I wrote anything I feel like I just need to start fresh.

But first, let me get you up to date with what happened with us since the theater opened for business.

We watched our first movie and then hosted Jim's family for the BYU/UofU game. That was really fun. Then we Hosted my family for the long Thanksgiving weekend. That was way fun too. It is always good to see my family because we all live far away from each other.

I had a week to recover from that and then I had to fly to Tampa for some meetings. I was gone for a work week but the weather was nice so that helped me a little.

I had one week to recover from that before the kids started their vacation. I was so glad! Sometimes the mom needs a break from school just as much as the kids, but that's a whole different blog post.

The week of Christmas was rough because I got sick. Luckily I was (mostly) ready for the big day. We were hosting Christmas morning breakfast and gift exchange for Jim's whole family. It was really fun but kind of a blur for me. I hope everyone else had fun. Jim always has the week between Christmas and New Year off. We LOVE that week because we just do a lot of hangin' out and relaxing. It's the best!

Everyone went back to school and work the next Monday. And just in time. I left last Friday for my 25 days of work. I am writing this from Tampa, FL. The weather is really nice but I miss my family; and I am only getting started. Hopefully I will have time to write and post some pictures and hopefully Jim will post some things that they are doing at home.

But for now, We wish you a Happy New Year and hope your holidays were wonderful!

1 comment:

Greg said...

We had so much fun experiencing the new theater--thanks for letting us come (and by the way, you can thank/blame Greg for single-handedly tipping the scales of the previous poll by voting at every computer he touched[and he touches a lot of computers]).