Monday, April 27, 2009

Home Sick

I am sick today.

I took my laptop out of the docking station and here I am in bed catching up on all those things that I don't sit and do when I am feeling well. This includes blogging among other computer related things. There are only so many Law and Order reruns and old movies I can handle in a weekend!

It is not that I haven't had things to blog about. In fact, I have had several things to write about. I think those things will come out in the next few days and weeks.

For now, here's a funny little tid-bit for you:

Our puppy, Macy, turned one this month. She has been a good dog, learns quick and has quite the personality. She knows that her place is on her "bed" which used to be a big pillow (until she chewed it) and is now a blanket.

Well, one night she had an accident and her blankie had to be put in the wash. She didn't know what to do. The Princess didn't want to lay on the tile so she cuddled up on the bottom of the curtains and gave me the stink eye while I sat at my desk. I HAD to take pictures.



We also think it is pretty funny that she doesn't sit like a dog, she sits like a person. Notice she is sitting on the curtains so she doesn't have to sit in the tile. She has also been known to sit on the bottom step with her feet on the floor, also like a person. I haven't been able to get a picture of that yet.

No comments: