Monday, February 7, 2011

New Menu Monday: Taco Casserole

I forgot to post last weeks meal.  It was another Pampered Chef recipe that I found called BBQ Beef Bundles.  It is ground beef, bbq sauce, green onions and red bell pepper, all stuffed into biscuit dough and baked in a muffin pan.  Everyone liked those and they even ate the leftovers for after-school snacks!

Last week our freezer meal group got together to exchange meals.  Tonight we had Taco Casserole made by my friend Angie.  I don't have the recipe but it was yummy.  It was ground beef taco meat, tortillas and some kind of sauce (red enchilada sauce, I think) layered and covered with cheese.  I served it with sour cream, shredded lettuce and corn.  If I had been feeling better I would have made some beans and rice.

If I get the recipe I will post it in the comments... Enjoy!

No comments: